West Coast Economy

stan

Are economy has come to a grind out here. But you would not know it ,by watching people still doing what they did a year ago.

The papers are full of boats , cars ,trucks and you name it for sale.

Gas is down to $ 3.49 a gallon, homes have dropped thousands of dollars, and jobs are not to be had.

How are things out there for you all ?

Wow Stan, when you tell us on the east coast about home prices dropping and gas at $3.49 gal......I think New York has just become the California of the east......nothing drops here.....that's why NY is the excelsior state.....meaning ever upwards, like taxes, gas and diesel, electric and heat...what a privelidge to live here :roll: If it weren't for the great fishing and hunting here it would be hard to justify the poor management we get from Albany, HEY....maybe Arnold could come here on loan and clean up the bad guys...and tell the rest of them to straighten up or..."A'll be bock".

Gas $3.73-$3.79 depends on the geography

Heating with oil should be sickening this winter when temps go to -10 and might reach a balmy 30 for the next 5 months.

diesel in my 18 wheeler is costing up to $900 a fill up....every other day :x

Hang on Stan....we will do our best over here to keep the lights on, I know the good folks on the west coast will do the same, and we will meet in the middle as a country united once more to wake up DC :arrow: :idea:

You could not wake those clowns up , if it hit them in the head.They are in the blame game , finger pointing . They made some real bad decisions and we get to pay for it. They keeping wanting to make it, so that we all live by the same standards. They are struggling in there minds why some people do not want to work. So if they don't want to work , they give it to them, to be equal to the rest of us who do work.

Man that was a great idea. They could not even pay rent if it were not for hud and a few other programs.

I think we should start a campagin , when they screw up, they have to pay and not the American People. 545 people making the dicision, for how many million ?

I just looked at the stock market fiqures.... :evil: ;( DON'T LOOK....people might start bailing out the windows like 1929...it's just disturbing...some bailout idea...and the stupid ceo crooks of wall street went to a spa for a feel good party with OUR money... :roll: Are you on your way?