Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
troubles

for sale : usa (10) 4/0 rigs with 2 single Octupus hooks 50 lb fluro leader uv beads.

5 minutes ago, markdaniel said:

I will take 10.  i will pay via paypal like last time.

Thanks, Mark

Greg,

I just sent payment via paypal.  Please mail to me as follows:

Mark Daniel

17 Bailey Dr

Princeton NJ 08540

How much additional for the tackle box with foam?

Just now, troubles said:

Ok get it all out am. Thanks again

Greg,

How long are the leaders on these? I would like use them with 11' flashers so 38 to 40" leaders would be ideal!

Thanks, Mark

3 minutes ago, troubles said:

They are 38. I'll tie longer ones I'm the morning and get them out tomorrow afternoon.

Greg,

No rush they are for next fall.  I sent you a separate response on your other listing for $65 or $50 if you pickup.  I will be up next week to Brennans Bay in Mannsville NY.  If it is easier to ship that is ok as well.

Thanks, Mark

I just received my second order from Greg of 20 hook sets and storage box.  They are excellent and well worth the cost.  I strongly recommend them.  Greg custom made by recent order for use with 11' flashers.  Great job.

• Thanks 1

I just ordered another set from Greg with E Chips.  A bit more expensive to make because of the E Chip.  I will let you know how they look when I receive them! 

I just ordered another set from Greg with E Chips.  A bit more expensive to make because of the E Chip.  I will let you know how they look when I receive them! 
Why would you want an echip on them if you have one on your flasher?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Spin Doctors don't come with E Chips!  Try it on a dypsy set up. I have also had slow days where an E Chip on flasher and fly has out produced E Chip on flasher only.

Spin Doctors don't come with E Chips!  Try it on a dypsy set up. I have also had slow days where an E Chip on flasher and fly has out produced E Chip on flasher only.
Don't really use spin doctors. Our flashers with echips seem to really out produce spin doctors. I'll give it a try next season to see if we can get spin doctors to produce better. Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app