"derby run". Stayed inside hoping for a giant stager. Setup in 100 and about 4 miles east of harbor. Screen was amazing. Finally setup the 6 dipsy 2 rigger program (crazy, but no tangles). Only grabbed a few fish one was 19# and my son's biggest to date. We were hoping for over 20 for my son/ the summer classic. Big guy came on a mag dipsy 135 with a blue chilly Willy. Jplug/ chrome frog took another nice one as well. NADA on FF and spinnys. Dirty white boy and carbon 14 took shots as well. Water under 120 was good. 45° down 80-90 over 110-120. Out past 120 water was junk. 75 down to the bottom and blank screen. North trolled to check things out and close the night, water got better after mid 200's but we were approaching bed time...lol.

Weeds.... Ugh. We landed a 40# mess after a loooong reel job. Ended up switching reelers a few times. Had to net it as well. Checked lines a bunch and most came up with some weeds on em. Hopefully that junk clears out once staging is in full effect. 86449.jpegIMG_20180824_165821324.jpg86444.jpeg

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3