A tale of whoa (New hunting parner/s needed)

Woody5442

Ok guys here is my tail of whoa...I have been hunting with these 2 guys that I thought were my friends, fished with them this year I talked to one of them 2 weeks before deer season to make sure that we were good for deer season and he said yep were are good to go...he said Ohh by the way I moved your 2 treestands to better spots...Since He did the scouting this year due to me working alot...well called him last week and no answer... called the ofther one...and no answer...well after calling and texting no answer...so I went to there house were the no longer live....Went out to the property in Chili, treestands are gone and come to find out I no longer have permission to hunt there. So my 2 treestands,and my Marlin .22 that I lent them to go squirl hunting are gone.

So if anyone needs a hunting partner in the walworth area, hell ill drive werever I can to hunt now. I have a 4 wheeler and all the hunting equipment minus treestands... So if anyone needs someone to hunt with let me know...Drop me a line here or at [email protected]