Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello Everyone I am Dennis. I have a 2005 Legend 166 All sport with a 50 Hp Merc . (Small but does me just fine.) I am in Brighton,On, near the start of the Murray Canal (west end).

I enjoy fishing and hunting. I have a hundred acres near Gravenhurst, On. which is used for hunting Moose, Whitetail and Bear.

Mom and Dennis 2007 .JPG

Dennis & Twin Buck Fawns.JPG

• Like 1

Welcome Dennis! Great pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Sure

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Hello, newbe Wgigs

Fish the north west to south west lake ontario 210 Outrage Boston Whaler with red t top Walker, Lawrance, Fishhawk, Merc, Suzuki Wanting to upgrade Downriggers and Garmin TR1 autopilot.

in Introduce Yourself

• Laker info for newbe

Hi guys,  I would like to know the easiest and best way to catch these giant lake trout.  I live near Owasco Lake  and back in the 90's lake trout fishing was awesome.  We mainly used moon-eyes and vertical jigging.  I was wondering If anyone ever tried these techniques for lake trout.  I really miss catching those lakers out of Owasco and it would "make my day" to catch one over 15lbs.  Any advice on where, what to use, technique, etc?

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Newbe help please, down rigger set up.

Ok we have 4 DR's.  2 with 4' arms and 2 with 2' arms.  We were going to set them up so the short ones were off the back of the boat, and run the long ones off the sides of the boat. (unless there is a better way.)    We have 2 10 lb weights and 2 12 lb weights.   What would be the best position of the weights, heavyer on the out the sides or off the back of the boat.    Any suggestions as to what configuration to run them will help.  Outsides deeper or insides.  Lure placement flashers verses s

in Tackle and Techniques

• newbe to trolling hi everyone

Name Bill 44 yrs. Old Mason Live in Honeoye falls ny Absolute fishing nut Newbe to trolling currently setting up my 19' larson Just picked up 2 Riviera man.downriggers Have weights Rods reels fish finder spoons Any tips on set up would be extremely appreciated. I really do not care if it is a laker or salmon just love catching fish.

in Introduce Yourself

• newbe to trolling hi everyone

Name Bill 44 yrs. Old Mason Live in Honeoye falls ny Absolute fishing nut Newbe to trolling currently setting up my 19' larson Just picked up 2 Riviera man.downriggers Have weights Rods reels fish finder spoons Any tips on set up would be extremely appreciated. I really do not care if it is a laker or salmon just love catching fish.

in Introduce Yourself