Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FishnChef

for sale : usa Daiwa Sealine Slw60h w/weighted steel

Posted (edited)

Like new. Spooled up with 300' of torpedo weighted steel with about 500' of wire line backer. 130 obo tyd15638024249321569072481.thumb.jpg.200e9fb8cb290eaafe52d2436d6b0ab9.jpg shipped

15638023928851726580238.jpg

Edited by FishnChef

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 4 Diawa Sealine 47 LC's for sale $150.00

I have 4-  47 LC's for sale, They are in good condition. 1 has a power handle and 1 is in need of a lense cover for the counter . Other than that, they are good.. I have not used them in a few years. The drags were gone over at Tuna's Reel Troubles several years ago.  Good clickers.  If interested let me know. I will be at Sodus Bay early next week.

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Torpedo Weighted Steel connections

My first run with this stuff ended unsuccessfully as I had a fish pull the modified albright knot connection I had installed taking my dodger/fly and 200' of wire (sorry fish, I feel bad). I love the handling of the new product.  No kinking, no tangling as advertised.  I don't like any of the options the owner of Torpedo products shows on his website or Youtube for connecting braid backing to wire so this morning I got out the needle and thread and I think I have come up with a smooth-strong con

in Tackle and Techniques

• Shimano Stradic 3000 combo & Daiwa Certate 2004CH combo

Switching up some of my gear so I have a couple setups for sale. First up Shimano Stradic Ci4+ 3000 on a 7' M St Croix Avid Inshore rod $250 Great condition combo - always well taken care of. Either looking to sell outright or trade for a higher end trolling setup (Dipsy Diver). No low ball. I don't need to sell. Lots of years left on the rod warranty. Reel has a power knob as installed, as well as 20# suffix 832 Ghost line.  Second Combo Daiwa Certate 2004CH on a 6'8" S

• Running West Coast Stainless Steel Dodgers

7/30/19 Lake Ontario Ny. Mark Schuman Running Trinidad Tackle 9" Stainless Steel Green Dodgers off 400' Copper "Stan, I was able to run the Trinidad Tackle 9 inch dodger on the 400 copper today and it produced 2 kings of the 7 we boated. We kept a 6 fish limit, nothing big, but it was fast fishing. We were done by 10am. I ran the dodger with a twinkie meat rig and familiar bite green label herring at 2.6 mph according to the probe rigger that was set at 80 feet down with a spoon. Lots of 2

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• PRICE REDUCTION: Two Daiwa SG47lc

Two Daiwa reels with upgraded drags.  Good working condition.  One reel spooled with 50lb braid; the other is 20lb mono that should be replaced. $105 shipped TYD.  Dave:  215-527-3552   Let's try dropping the price to $95 shipped TYD.