Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EyeSlayer

Wanted Old Post Rapala Storm Thundersticks and or Dave’s Kaboom Shiners wanted

Posted (edited)

I’m looking for some (late 90’s?) post Rapala Storm deep jr. thundersticks with the clear plastic bills. The picture shows what they looked like they had different color patterns and dive curves then the current thundersticks. If anyone has some around that they are willing to sell please let me know. I’m also looking for some Dave’s Kaboom Shiners as well if anyone is willing to part with a few. Thanks IMG_0052.thumb.JPG.dd3253c2c7a8ea355e33ba4dc847690a.JPG

Edited by EyeSlayer
Prefix

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Old fishing reels and antique ice rod/reel

Just cleaning out old stuff and thought someone would be interested in these. Selling altogether. $50 cash. Twinsburg, Ohio. Two different views in pics. All reels in good shape and work. I'm an open face spinner guy. These were my uncles from way back. View the full article

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• What do you do during a storm

I finally got caught up with work and want to get some fishing it but haven't been out due to these afternoon storms. Weekends are already tough getting out of the water. Near impossible when a storm rolls in. Is there some kind of lighting protection I can install encase of not being able to get off the water? 16' thompson. With Bimini   Sent from my moto e5 play using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• OLD KING AP2000 AUTO PILOT

HI ALL TAKE A LOOK AT THAT OLD JUNK BOAT IN YOUR BACK YARD AND FIND ME A OLD KING AP200 AUTOPILOT. I SOLD AND SERVICED A LOT OF THEM BACK IN THE 80s 90s THEY WENT OUT OF THE MARINE EQUPT. ABOUT 1995 IF YOU HAPPEN TO FIND ONE GIVE ME A CALL ON MY CEL 607 738 9049 IF YOU CANOT REMOVE IT I CAN. DO NOT BREAK IT!                                                                                                                                                                            THAN

• Old rods/reels

Found these at a garage sale. Any idea what they would be used for? One has wire on it. If anyone has a use for these send me a message. Thanks     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in Tackle and Techniques

• Custom Painted Rapala Deep Tail Dancer size 11s

Trying to consolidate my lures and I got a few custom painted Rapala Deep Tail Dancers in size 11.  Most have never seen water.  There are 5 pairs. Asking $20 a pair shipped tyd or $80 shipped tyd for all 10.  If picking a pair, please let me know which color.  Yes, I airbrushed all of them and a 2 part epoxy added for a very durable clearcoat.  3D eyes also added.  Any questions, please ask.  Also have a matching set of Rapala Deep Tail dancers in size 9 also on LOU.   If interested in both lot