Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Xd4 water inside

Has anybody body had water get in cap with battery? Must be a bad o ring? Will it hurt it?

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• Something Strange in the water September 10!

Saw something really weird for miles, only 30 feet down. This was present even with nothing in the water, no riggers, no divers, nothing. I Have no clue what it was. See pictures. The pic shown does show my riggers running far below. But when we quit, we pulled all gear, and it was still there! Didn't see it out in 400, and I've never seen anything like this in my three years of fishing lake Ontario. There were no fleas on our lines all day. Very few weeds. I put the fish hawk down and found 65

in Open Lake Discussion

• Mexico Bay water temp

Any reports on water temp off the Salmon River to Sandy Pond?   Was off 9Mile last evening - surface temp was as low as 42°F in 80' and down temp was 37°F from 20' down to the bottom down to 120'. Strong offshore wind but Never seen it like that before this time of year   Sent from my SM-N975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Henderson harbor

My buddy and I are looking to come up to Henderson next weekend 9/14 and do some walleye fishing. We’ve never fished for walleye on Lake Ontario or launched out of Henderson before. We usually go out of Oswego for salmon and browns. Does anyone have any advice for Henderson and walleyes up there? Just trying to get an idea on where to start or see if we are wasting our time and should just king fish.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Walleye

• Scotty 2116 High Performance Down-riggers

Two almost brand new Scotty 2116 High Performance Electric Down Riggers . Used maybe 4 times . $600 EACH . Actual pictures of exact riggers upon request they are in my Storgage unit . Fish USA pics for informative use .     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app  

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent