Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• SOLD

Cabelas 20lb meat mixer and a gander 5 lb stuffer for sale. I bought a hobart mixer and bigger stuffer so no longer needs these. Both excellent condition and have an extra set of gears for stuffer just in case. $100 each or $175 for both

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• SOLD

2 Go Pro Cameras. Both Hero 3+ 1 Silver 1 Black. Tons of extras. Many extra batteries, mounts, rear screen, water proof covers, carry case etc Used 4 times. All items pictured included. $165 includes shipping to US address. PayPal accepted. Message here or text 518-366-4663 Thank you for looking 

• Sold

Autotether. New Never used.  Purchased two of these. One for each boat but as it turns out I am selling one of the boats as we are just not using it. If you fish alone this is a must have! or fish with inexperienced boaters.  $175  Now $150 included shipping. PayPal accepted.  Message here or text 518-366-4663   https://autotether.com/product/autotether-marine/    

• Trail Cameras Sold

3 Wildgame IR Digital Trail Cameras for Sale   Included: 3 Cameras                6 Bungy Straps                6 SD Cards                Manuals All Cameras are in Like New Condition and Working Order Top two cameras are 6 Mp    Bottom camera is 10 Mp   Asking $175.00   Shipping Included   Please contact by Post or PM     

in Big / Small Game

• used SportPilot X5 - SOLD

This Raymarine SmartPilot X5r Sport is fully functional and has all hardware, fittings and manuals. The drive unit for the helm is getting vary stiff and makes the steering wheel hard to turn in StandBy (manual) mode. Works fine in Auto mode.  It was fully functional as of last Saturday (8/24/19) and I pulled it out of my boat to be replaced with a different autopilot. Raymarine will not service these units any longer so it can be used as a project to see if you can adjust the clutches and relea