Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bushwacker

Sold / Closed PennYan 2112 Tournament Seat, with base $100.00

Posted (edited)

The seat and base  is in very good condition. In storage since 2007. Could be picked up at Sodus Bay.

2019-08-19 12.11.54.jpg

2019-08-19 12.12.25.jpg

2019-08-19 12.12.46.jpg

Edited by bushwacker
sold

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. The seat is still available. I will be at Sodus Bay on the  7th. if you want it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Onondaga and Three Rivers Tournament

Come out and join Chapter 70 for our last tournament of the season! We will be at Onondaga Lake September 14th fishing for tiger muskie and northern pike.   We have also included the three rivers since our spring event there was moved due to high waters. Everyone must register and launch at the Onondaga Lake Marina.   Please refer to the map for the boundaries and feel free to ask any questions you may have. We hope to see you out there!

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Crestliner boat parts- bench seat, jump seat, livewell

I changed the configuration of my boat and have no use for these parts. They would work great for a project boat. I have a flip down bench seat that creates a rear casting deck, livewell and fold down jump seat. I wanted to offer them here before they get destroyed. I'm willing to give them to someone who can use them, no money. They are located in cayuga county, 10 min south of Auburn. Let me know if you're interested.   Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Waneta Tournament and meeting

Just a reminder that we have a meeting coming up this coming Monday the 16th at the Moose Lodge in Henrietta starting at 7pm.  We have guest speakers which are Jojo from the NMA to talk about their muskie telemetry study and then Zach Baker doing a trolling presentation right afterwards.  We do have a small amount of business to go over but should not take very long.  Also we have our Waneta tournament which will conclude the tournament trail season and is also our Chapter Challunge versus Chapt

• Chautauqua Casting only tournament

Hey Guys, We at NY Muskies Inc Chapter 69 will be having a casting only tournament on Chautauqua Lake Saturday October 19th. The tournament will run from 7am-330pm with registration at Prendergast launch from 6am-7am and payouts also there after the tournament. The entry will be $100 per man and all of our rules apply. There has been alot of interest already in this so should be a great turnout. Let me know if you have any questions.   Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario Uni

• CANNON LOW PROFILE SWIVEL BASE ( improved )

CANNON LOW PROFILE SWIVEL BASE ( improved ) CANNON LOW PROFILE SWIVEL BASE ( improve model it won't crack out at bolt holes. very good condition. ).                                       $50.00 plus $8.95 shipping

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent