Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nickihoyboy

Wanted Garmin 18 pin power/data cable.

Looking to buy a Garmin 18 pin power/data cable (discontinued by Garmin) for a Garmin 3010c chartplotter. Not sure of the part number, but I know it fit a lot of the earlier 2000's GPS chartplotters like the 2010c, 2006c, 3006c, etc. I don't need the cable with the transducer hookup, just the power/data. Also, if anybody knows where I might find this cable I would sure appreciate a point in the right direction. Thanks in advance for any help.

Nickihoyboy,

I checked my basement and found a brand new never used Garmin power/data cable for a 205-210-220 models.Not sure if this is the one you need.

I also found a brand new in package Garmin Data transfer cable.

PM sent

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

IMG_3964.JPGIMG_3965.JPGIMG_3966.JPG

Jerry,

Thanks so much for your help. I got your PM also. Unfortunately, that is not the power/data cable I need for my Garmin chartplotter. The cable you have in the picture appears to be a 7-pin, the cable I need is an 18- pin. I have been told that the Garmin part number for the 18 pin cable is #320-00145-00, but I haven't been able to track one down yet. Fortunately it looks like I'll have all winter to keep looking. But, seriously, I really appreciate your effort, your interest and your time. Thank You. I can't say it enough, the folks who post on LOU are the BEST, and I can only hope it stays that way!

Thanks again, 

Nick

P.S. Like one of the other posters said, I would love to get a look in your basement !!