Looking to fish the lake out of Irondequoit Sat. the weather doesn't look to promising is anybody catching anything or has anyone trolled in the bay if we get blown off the lake?

Thanks,

Tcon

Fished this past sunday at irondequoit. Not much to report. Started in the bay by the condo's a few passes with nothing. Decided to see if the boat would fit under the bridge. Made it out to the lake and ran up to shipbuilders, water was gin clear, made one pass and picked up again and ran back to the bay where the water had more color. a couple passes in front then worked back twards duran with nothing. Started to rain so packed up with a big 0. Did get out friday morning and took 5 browns and a rainbow off russel, should have went back there. Best lure j-9 orange rapala.

tcon - they are in there! Fish the graph (which means you might have a rigger at 20') and troll the shore line. Dont be afraid to hit the South East corner as that has the warmest water this time of year. I did my second biggest BT there when I was younger (15lbs).

My buddy and I have been calling back and forth all week like a couple of kids, and then the "Weather Report" what a way to put a damper on the weekend....oh well I'll be fishing for yellow fin Tuna in a couple of weeks over spring break in Myrtle Beach.... :clap: