Justin

hello guys just joinin in on the fun hope to learn a lot. I have been previewing the site for a while and decided to join. looks like a lot of good info. I am fairly new at the trolling game and any tips will help. I mainly fish Seneca but also go to Cayuga some times. I have a 16 ft Sylvan Pro Fisherman so I am not to sure about LO. what is your opinion. Glad to be a member now and hope to make new friends

good fishin :yes:

Welcome Justin,You can fish L.O. with your 16ft. boat on shore for about a month or so more of spring fishing. It depends on the water temp. Make sure you have a GPS or a good compase on board the fog can get bad in a hurry, a marine band radio is nice also. You can get into some good fishing in less than 100fow. The wind down in the glen is not the same up on the lake so you will need to check conditions up here before you leave home. A weather radio with local reports is the way to go. SW-S-SE. winds are best,W under 10mph is not to bad. Sea you on the pond. Mike.

Justin, If you

come up Rt.81 and switch to 481 north you will end up in Oswego, or you go east to Mexico point or west to Fair Haven. All good ramps,I'd say start at FairHaven. Really good brown fishing and should be some Coho and kings in close. Have fun.