Opening Night for Walleye and Opening Day for Pike

scramp

Not the best forecast for the weekend opener. I'm sure many of you have been around for opening weekends, where it was snowing, so not much to complain about.

I'm ok with the weather Friday Night for the Walleye, but trying to anchor and throw a shiner out on Saturday for Pike may be very difficult at best.

Good luck everyone. I'm hoping I get a couple this year trolling or casting Conesus this year at night. Last year only got 1, but it was a beauty....

What and where will you be trying on Conesus? Last year I was trolling the EAST side from Leisure Time to the South End and the one only. Thinking I'm going to do the same and then down the west side, with stops every 10-15 minutes to cast softbaits into the shore.

I have never been to conesus but I hear some good stuff about it I ave been reading up on it and I will most likly be trying to cast my x raps in shallow and maybe some jigs here and there on the points and weed lines I am also pretty new to walleye. I will be driving a white dodge magnum towing a 16' grey fisher. how is the launch opening night what tiem should I get there?