Brobeil Marine

Hello All,

I wonder if any of you have deal with Brobeil Marine in Buffalo?  I had to have a pro replace the seals on my lower unit after I unsuccessfully tried to do it myself.  I put in new seals for the prop and water pump, drain hole vomits water after a test run on the lake.  DIY defeat.  

When I brought my lower unit in, the owner explained that he was moving his shop down the street, but believed he could do the repair in a week.  "I could do it blindfolded as long as I have the parts" is how he put it.  That was about a month and a half ago.  I called a few times and he always makes it sound like he's on the brink of finishing up.  He said that I put the seals in perfectly, that there is some bearing housing that needs replacing for it to seal tight.  But still not finished.

I'm willing to give him slack.  He's moving shop but doesn't want to turn down work.  But the season is slipping away!  If guys will vouch for him, I'll give him more time.  But I am tempted to drive to Buffalo and retrieve it in whatever shape it's in.