Hi guys.

Fishing was pretty good yesterday. Went out in the morning. Pretty rough out 2-3' rollers. Went 12-16. All browns in 5-6lb range. It was a steady pick till 10 and they started to shut down and we went back in. Fish were caught on spoons and sticks off boards and riggers.

Also went out for a evening run.

Went 2-3 in 2 hours that we went out. Nice browns 1 8lb and 1 9lb.

No LOC derby fish but still had a riot catching those browns on light gear.

Pat

I think so. Put some stabil in it and it ran a lot better but still started a little hard. We keep messing with it. Will figure it out. Pat

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Not so good for me this weekend. Saturday morning 3 for 4. Fish were all small around 3-5 pounds. Tried a variety of spoons. Two fish came in 14 ft of water on planers infront of the cottages just east of butterfly other one out in front of the orchard in 19 ft off of the rigger 10 ft down the last at the ledges in 30 ft of water 15 feet down on the rigger.

Could have probably picked up more at Butterfly but was looking for bigger fish.

Sunday one small brown 14 ft of water in front of Butterfly. Made two passes up to Catfish nthing else. Went over to Sunset bay made a pass at 20 ft the back at 14 nothing.

Saturday lures fish hit were DW ss greasy Chicken and sutton 41 with strip of lime green tape.

The fish caught saturday had alwives in them no Gobies so Sunday tried Sutton 71 with the green tape which caught the only one rthe others tried nothing.

Where did they go? What am I missing?

Appreciate any advise.

Dan

Were you watching the temp? We caught most of the fish in 50 plus degree water. There wasn't much big fish around this weekend. I didn't hear anything about any big browns. Also we use light line with fluracarbon leaders. Hope this helps.

Pat

Thanks for the feed back.

Maybe the difference being most of the water we trolled over was 46 to 48 degrees. I use light line 8 lb and 12 lb. Just couldn't find them.

Were the fish you caught in even tighter or were they out further?

Dan