Tips on locating fish this time of year.

I know it's late in the season but we finally got brave enough to try Ontario instead of the finger lakes. First trip out we hooked up in first 15 mins and lost it shortly after. Haven't had a bite since. Fished out of sodus point between 50 and 120 fow marking fish but not takers. Any tips would be great to put some fish out of Ontario in the boat.

Sent from my moto e6 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I know it's late in the season but we finally got brave enough to try Ontario instead of the finger lakes. First trip out we hooked up in first 15 mins and lost it shortly after. Haven't had a bite since. Fished out of sodus point between 50 and 120 fow marking fish but not takers. Any tips would be great to put some fish out of Ontario in the boat.

Sent from my moto e6 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm new to trolling, just bought my first set of spin doc's and flies. Fishing Canandaigua to Hemlock. Question: Does anything change depth wise or location pre/post lake flip ? That might help determine a starting point. Sorry, cant help ya with Sodus area, but seeing reports to the west of fish taken in 20 fow

Sent from my SM-T720 using Lake Ontario United mobile app