iBay Easter Sunday 4/9 am trip

As many mentioned before between the wind and rain the rochester basin is all chocolate milk. I have even read that it’s all chocolate from oak orchard all the way to Hedges!  

Heading out Sunday morning at 28 degrees I didn’t have high hopes! 

On Saturday night the lake finally died down letting some of the sediment to fall out of the water. 

We launched out of iBay and went right over to Forrest Lawn and while the water was still too dirty to see my prop it was better than the chocolate milk in front of iBay.

Air Temp was cold this morning at 28 putting some ice on the back deck of the boat but the lake being  glass and sunny conditions made it manageable! Water color and temp seemed to improve the farther we went east.  

Larger brighter color spoons with green and yellow produced specifically the you can’t afford it stingray size.  A few secret customs also produced with orange, white, blue yellow pattern.  

Nothing on the mixed veggies, or orange tuxedo Uvs .  

One color led cores took most of the fish which seems to get under the dirty water.  Flatlines with sticks with the same green and chartreuse colors did well.  

All poles in the water caught fish from chinook diver set at 10feet , riggers, and in-line boards. 

Once 10am hit blues and chartreuse colors produced like the blue dolphin.  

Water temp really improved and spiked in-between ship builders and Webster park at 44.  41 seemed to be the normal temp 

Anthony @flx_adventures 

449FC0A5-2B51-4203-807E-E7AF6957E3EC.jpeg

F6D2DFC7-6755-4C9D-8EEB-A3025F433843.jpeg

605547DB-D633-43A7-9F9B-86078BA6ECF7.jpeg

CF63AE8A-7ACF-4037-BEB1-BE2526C437AB.jpeg

5E2414F9-EC5C-4477-9F8E-AE77C09B94C4.jpeg

Edited by adesalvo
  • Like 4