Sold / Closed I need a Yamaha Variable RPM switch kit-got 1

Yamaha part # MAR-VTSSW-00-KT

I need this variable RPM switch kit. I will gladly pay for shipping as well as item.

It is  out of stock all over.  Let me know if you have one you can part with. 

Thank you!!

Edited by ri rory
rec’d one

You can actually make one.  Same type switch as a Cannon downrigger.  Contacts up and down with spring loaded to center.  Three wires back to engine.  Connector is on port side. Only problem is connector is hard to find.  I soldered on pins that fit into female contacts securely and sealed it with silicone.  Been working for 9 seasons  on my F70LA with no problem. 

54 minutes ago, lrg355 said:

You can actually make one.  Same type switch as a Cannon downrigger.  Contacts up and down with spring loaded to center.  Three wires back to engine.  Connector is on port side. Only problem is connector is hard to find.  I soldered on pins that fit into female contacts securely and sealed it with silicone.  Been working for 9 seasons  on my F70LA with no problem. 

How slow can you troll down to with the 70?

I think it goes from 600 to 1000 rpm in 50 rpm increments.  This is on my Sea Nymph GLS175.  I have a Motor guide XI5 for autopilot.  I believe when I have the XI5 in use and set at about 40% power for steering it actually slows the boat down a bit.  It will go down to 1.5mph with Xi5 in use and maybe 1.8 without XI5.

• 2 weeks later...