Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Is the primer bulb tight? Is it on the correct way? Do you have an air leak somewhere? Theses are all things to check first.
  2. I found any light will bother them. Only use the light when you need too.
  3. The new thing with DWI's and DUI's is they charge you to enter the country. They will sell you a temp. residency to enter the country. When we did the LOU icefishing trip to the Bay of Quinte, one of the guys in my group had a DWI. They let him in but he shelled out $200 on the spot for the temp. residency.
  4. Get a wash down pump and use one of the holes for the water intake. Washdown pumps are worth their weight in gold.
  5. Nice job. All you were missing for the cycle was a coho and a steelhead.
  6. Congrats Jeremy. What did you decide to do with the toilet?
  7. I heard a guy was bragging about catching pike in Conesus and dumping them in Honeoye. Everything in Honeoye is big but I do not think the pike will get huge. Honeyoe does not have enough cold water in mid summer to support slob pike.
  8. I have heard of 2 pike over 40" out of Honeoye in the last 4 years. There were pics on Iceshanty.com a couple winters ago. One was taken out of Trident and the other was taken off the North end.
  9. Sounds like broke back fishing!
  10. Are we still talking about a boat rebuild?
  11. I would think it is coming out of a rivit and traveling ddown the keel plate.
  12. You would have to order one. I do not know of any tackle places in Rochester that carries Big Jon parts.
  13. Wire is better for fleas, it achieves more depth than braid, and they say it has harmonic attributes that attract fish.
  14. Last time I checked, this section of LOU was here to sell stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  15. Looking for one set of rod holders. Let me know!
  16. Bingo! If no vessel can be operated within 300' of the pier, how will boats get into the bay?
  17. What ever the speed is of the river or stream!
×
×
  • Create New...