Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. My bad guys. Ive been going on one in and one out of slot. I erased it. Guess im not perfect like I thought.lol
  2. Couple important reminders on the first page. Please look.
  3. 1. Cut the braid 2. Put slide diver on 3. Slide on bead 4. Tie on ball bearing swivel w/trilene knot 5. Tie on leader of choice 6. Tie on snap swivel 7. Done
  4. Sorry chris I swear I did it. Maybe I didn't hit send. Good now buddy
  5. Dude, it was those 1988 sweat pants you were wearing bro! The fish wanted Andy Reekers and Producers instead!. I never gave it a thought..........lol
  6. Hire him for a day and you'll get all the answers you want.
  7. Also add the okuma clarion 45. 6-1 also.
  8. I'll help take money. Just call. 370.8068
  9. Unfortunately we only get about 8 teams on Sunday.
  10. Anyone want to give me $ Saturday I'll be fishing with another boat out of sandy creek marina. 370.8068
×
×
  • Create New...