Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Thats impossible unless you were going 1 mph. All I use are deeper divers and magnums. My 107 deeper diver will be 2-1 ratio up to about 90' of wire out. As I go deeper the ratio gets to around 2.5-1.
  2. invite sent lucas. thanks!
  3. King slammin your invite is sent.
  4. Also please respond with your email for the yahoo invite. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. This make 4 teams so far. Cmon guys who doesn't want to kick Jerry's arse? I put a post on Facebook also. This should be a go. It will be an online draft that you do not have to be present for. And yes, it will be a ppr league. I'll look at all the scoring options tonight . Their won't be individual def players. I hate that. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Got your pm. Its all good. People in general are making me ornery lately. My bad. I'm sorry. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. I see you edited your post. I see your a classy person and I'm sure you saw my PM since you were on this site at 130pm today. Smyd. Now that's classy d bag. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. What am I, chopped liver over here? No reply to my PM? $540 must have disrespected you huh? Hope you sell them before winter......
  9. Ok guys anymore want to play?
  10. Lately till this past sunday the kings have been coming up in the bath water. Sunday it was good in the 47 degree area and couldnt get a king above it. You shouldnt need down temp this time of year, just your fishfinder.
  11. I use the 83/200 and have no problems at any depth with the 83. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Happy birfday Ray! Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Nice buddy! Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Call them and ask to be put on Ed Fancher's email list. You'll get an email every morning about 8am.
  15. Your report sounds like mine today. Scary close! We worked the 38-39 line north/south about a mile to your west. Back out tomorrow.
  16. Update 7/26 5pm Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. 703-0969 rob All the contact numbers are on the announcement.
  18. Updated 7/25 3pm Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Give legacy rob a message. He is in Hamlin. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Updated 7/24 9pm Brian, the paid entry calcutta list is comprised of you so far. I'll get most of the entries friday evening I'm sure.
  21. He's #7 on the list buddy, but he's #1 on the "HIT" list......lol
×
×
  • Create New...