Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. New price!
  2. Any honeybees?lol [ Post made via Android ]
  3. When using the more expensive software you don't have to convert the videos before editing . Its done already. [ Post made via Android ]
  4. Till about mid July, you won't find a better spoon on kings than the 5" Yecks. Mostly the Obama or NBK pattern. [ Post made via Android ]
  5. Take what you learn in Keating's books and just change the lure colors to green for Ontario.lol [ Post made via Android ]
  6. I've asked this question many times to the guys showing video on here and for some reason I get squat. Adobe premier elements II is what I got , but haven't tried it yet due to losing all my video somehow.
  7. That's some funny s?!t! Dude filming a puker and everyone else on their phones. Just a normal day on the big O this day in age.lol
  8. Pictures and prices work well too.
  9. Convectors are good but not high speed at all. I like the Clarion's for my cores and copper. They are high speed, but once again, they are around $150. No matter what you buy, if you want high speed you'll need more $.
  10. I may be getting rid of my Lawrence x-16. I just use it for the GPS/plotter. It will be cheap. Pm me if interested [ Post made via Android ]
  11. All I could find was the NAIFC. If that's the one your talking about then I'm disappointed. Tooooooooo far away. [ Post made via Android ]
  12. PennYan20, nice meeting you and don't be a stranger. We all had a great time and I'm supprised Gator was able to walk out the door with all that he won and the desserts he ate off everyones plate! I saw some people I haven't seen in a long time from bkpt, "triple sss" was there writing all over my kids hand and winning a ton, "nothing but net" with families and there was also a Greg from "pleasure unit" sighting as well. BTW Greg, everyone got a big kick from your boat name! Nice to see ya there.
  13. I'm going hydraulic. Highly recommended by my mechanic. [ Post made via Android ]
  14. Lets just say the "seasons pass" will not be purchased. None of the reasons make any sense and are highly hipocritical.
  15. Forget it, I bought the Raymarine.
  16. All jackets are SOLD.
  17. Awesome deer! Did you need to change your shorts after he popped up? I would of for sure..... [ Post made via Android ]
  18. All are pending payment. Brian I don't think they would fit your little guy yet.
×
×
  • Create New...