Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. The problem has been that water is getting in them and it freezes over the winter. Its been a problem for years. [ Post made via Android ]
  2. Any and all cancellations should be made by the Captain...at scheduled DEPARTURE TIME. It's just good business. Keeping out of town clients from spending hundreds of dollars in hotels, food and gas to only show up the next morning with the trip being cancelled (after the slam dunk forecast) is better business.
  3. Yes Bob, thanks for coming. I'm usually at the meeting, but I'm a fantasy football nerd and had a draft last night. I would of liked to meet you in person. You make a great looking and durable spoon. You are welcome anytime! [ Post made via Android ]
  4. Fk, how can you spearhead a project that you yourself shouldn't be taking part in because your not a captain right? Isn't that like Obama having no presidential credentials and doing it anyways? [ Post made via Android ]
  5. Went out last evening and took one step, yup, went right through........ Ray, it's not ready yet. Keep yer putter in your hands for now....... [ Post made via Android ]
  6. I'm suprised most of the twitter reports aren't deleted then.lol [ Post made via Android ]
  7. We had a very nice visit with you and Craig Sunday afternoon. Also, thanks for taking Jean and Dave to Narby's. That saved us a minor headache. See ya soon! [ Post made via Android ]
  8. Great job guys! I heard you hollering from the flats! [ Post made via Android ]
  9. I had a bunch of guys last month with wrist bands and all were chumming. If you going to take the pills, you need to take one the night before and then in the morning. Just one in the morning doesn't always work. It needs to be in your system a bit longer. [ Post made via Android ]
  10. Same here. Very baaaaaad. [ Post made via Android ]
  11. Yeah, what Matt said and now I got a Green Eye Ghost from Fuller that was awesome yesterday morning on my deep chute rigger. It's a super glow w/ a green dot and silver cup. Nice fishing buddy. [ Post made via Android ]
  12. It could be the newer ones. I've never broken one in the 20+ years of having them. I use 9' light 1100 model. If I ever need more maybe I'll consider another brand. Thanks Bob. [ Post made via Android ]
  13. God put women on this earth to breed and when it comes time, which it will, our boy will be just like the rest of us. Before I was married, my wife pushed me out the door to go fishing and in a couple years, she returned to the woman God had put on this earth to be. If anyone else has seen this in their life, raise your hand, fellow men of the waterway! [ Post made via Android ]
  14. Very true, but too many yolo's means future nono's if you know what I mean.lol [ Post made via Android ]
  15. Lol! [ Post made via Android ]
  16. I believe an "expert salmon fisherman" is a person who claims that they ARE an "expert salmon fisherman". ...... Sincerely, " Train Wreck" [ Post made via Android ]
  17. You totally deserved that bad boy! [ Post made via Android ]
  18. Good job brian Cambell.lmao [ Post made via Android ]
  19. +1
  20. At least Jason didn't win this day! WTG Keith's.
  21. Yup, if your tourny fishing you HAVE to whack em on the head before any bleeding occures. That is the FIRST thing you should do and then take the hook out. [ Post made via Android ]
  22. Good one! [ Post made via Android ]
  23. Missed deal. Still available. [ Post made via Android ]
×
×
  • Create New...