Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. 33, Go west on the parkway to the E.Manitou exit. Make a right toward the lake. About 1/3 mile down on your left will be the enterance. Their is a boat launch sign there also. You can park at the loop on the left or drive all the way through and park past the boats on the north end. The whole bay is 3' deep and set your tip ups just below the ice. Good luck! I'll be there in the am and report later.
  2. You should see the water bottle collection now!
  3. 8-12 inches. I measure each one that is subject. I won't keep any under 8".
  4. Thanks guys. I wish Motrin were the only thing I'm taking now!
  5. Thanks boys.
  6. Fished today 715-115pm and kept my limit of 50 perch. Tip - downs w/ fatheads were the ticket. Also caught 1 bass, 1 pike and had 5 other pike break me off. Everyone was getting pike today and I saw a 7# steelhead landed. Ice was still at least 5" thick. Hopefully I'll be back out on Thursday. Good luck!
  7. Thanks for the report. How was the ice? heading out in the am.
  8. No problem Chadski!
  9. Fished till 11:15am today and kept 14 perch up to 11". Also caught 2 largemouths on my tip downs. Very slow but a little better than earlier in the week. They are still getting pike though. 5" of ice. Back out Sunday.
  10. 3 keeper perch and a 4# largemouth. Fishing stinks there right now.
  11. Fished w/ Rob (Legacy) today and got 1 10" perch between 10am & noon. 10 tip downs out w/ nothing goin on. We saw a few pike caught though. 4 1/2 - 5" ice out there. Hope it gets better!
  12. Awesome deer!
  13. I saw it also and was getting more pissed as I was reading it.
  14. Ditto to what Brian said. No coated cable to screw around with. The x-4 works awesome. Steady readings well under 100'.
  15. I agree w/ Rick. I purchased a 500' copper w/ tekota800lc reel and my learning curve was my pops untangling 300' of it that we put in a 5 gallon pail because I put it "down the shute" with the 3 footers at our side. I learned quickly that copper/dipsey's and flashers don't work very well together! I definately learned quickly and really enjoy the set up that Tom (A-Tom-Mik) hooked me up with. The line counter is well worth it.
  16. Does anyone else find the need to smash those lights at the top of the page just about everytime or do I have a problem?
  17. Great news Rick!
  18. We've had nothing but problems w/ our lowrance units. We had to buy a new one after a year and a half w/ what little credit they gave us towards it. Now this one is f@#$%%d up sometimes. Customer service sucks and they won't repair it because after only a year or 2 they discontinue the model and won't fix it. Gonna try to get by w/ 1 more year then it's a hummingbird. I think the first unit was a 19x and the 2nd is a 27lc. When it works it's great, but on the odd time it doesn't it pisses you off! Wish I could tell you how I really feel. I'm not the only one w/ problems either.
  19. Stingray glow gator in any conditions.
  20. I had mine sent back also. I'm afraid to try again. Post office used a sharpie on my envelope like a 4 year old in a coloring book!
  21. My thoughts are with you and your family. Gods speed on his recovery.
  22. Went and got mine monday morning. All you need is your drivers lic.
  23. Happy Birthday Keith. Hopefully your hunting today!
×
×
  • Create New...