Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Lot 2 is the last one left and I’m dropping $10 off it. $40 now Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. The ponds have been completely awful from what I hear. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Strike master Laser Mag Xpress. I’d put pics on, but this site won’t let me get to them. 2 sets of replacement blades are included. $170 located in Brockport. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. SOLD 7 Never used 6” flies rigged ......$35 plus ship 20 never used and used flies tied from end of hook to end of the loop at around 26”.........$75 plus ship 9 4” new flies and 3 6” new ones...$20 7 meat rigs. Some with glow squids and some with fly teasers. Pictured in two half’s....$50 plus ship Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Why do I wanna screw around with that if I don’t have too? It’s not worth the extra few buck. They will all be off my hands by tomorrow. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. I’m sorry, I’m not splitting up. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Lol........How long that leader is. I knew I’d get a comment... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. And I prove it all too often unfortunately...... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. I was 3/4 the way across..... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. SOLD 34 heads. Top 2 rows are glow. Kings, Davis, challenger and DW. $50 plus shipping Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. SOLD Mix of 27 magnum, regular, micro and peanut Lake Trout Gambler Rigs. $4 each or all for $75 plus shipping. Black pad not included. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Too much chit. Thinning the herd..... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Only lot 2 is left for sale! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. I was on honeoye Monday and had my tip ups pretty darn close together and not all spread out. Everyone still had to walk right down the middle of them. I get it, sometimes you have too, but their was a ton of room around me. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Wire and my outside rod is 1.5’ longer. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Lot 3 is back up for sale. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Yup I have more of these. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Lot 1 & 3 are pending. Lot 4 & 5 are sold. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. At work now, I’ll sort everyone out later. Ty Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Lot 1 $40 SOLD Lot 2 $40 Lot 3 $60 SOLD Lot 4 $90 SOLD Lot 5 $60 SOLD Lot 6 $50 SOLD Lot 7 $40 SOLD Shipping not included Pick up Rochester area Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. And I’m not talking just custom. Nuts Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Hardly used it. $25 plus shipping. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. I cannot believe how much flashers and other stuff has gotten to be. Prices going up on the used gear! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Was thinking the same thing. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Still can’t believe it’s real. Great person and we’re going to miss him greatly. Anything the family needs just ask. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...