Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. You should know me by now! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. My reply was sarcastic. No they didn't have a show..... Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. I'll call you after dinner. Thanks. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Hi broheem! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Uhhhhhhhhh hello? Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Paypal [email protected] Or you can send a check and I can give you details I'm a PM. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Interested in what or all lots? Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. $45 shipped $50 shipped New Amish outfitters dipsy wraps. 2 mags and 2 regular size...... $20 shipped Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. "return in 2019"? Lol. Wow, that was a lot of words for what had to be said. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Yeah I listen to the radio (am) all day, live 45 minutes from there and this is the first I heard of it. LMAO. Won't be there. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Yes and I also do that with my jointed repalas. If theirs a difference in action on any of my modifications, I sure as heck can't see it. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. The split rings will make some noise in the water I would think. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. I believe it's #5 Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Three treble sticks I take all 3 off and put a single on the back. I'll also put split rings in the other two spots. This is how I do it for my bombers. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. A mate needs to be in a drug program is all. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. I would have no clue. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. He would need a license then. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. 30's for wire, riggers and shorts cores or copper. I really don't know anyone that uses anything bigger than 30's for these applications. 40's are Overkill in my opinion. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. It's almost March. You can forget about an extended cold snap. What you see is what you get. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. A transducer is tied into the port and starboard riggers. I needs to be fairly calm to run rigs a foot off the bottom though. It's a Godsend while lake trout fishing. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. 2 seasons ago i bought new Cannon Digi troll with the bottom Trac feature. I was just gonna buy the stx, but their was no speed control and they'd snap at the top of the water. Didn't like that one bit and bought the digi's. Many different speeds and I can track bottom without touching a thing. Guys that have fished with me LOVE that feature. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Yeah Scott! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Joe, I just want the 2 with the green stripe please. Now retake the pic with 21 and change the price. Lol kinda Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Come to the shootout and we'll all be there! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Done deal. The Mayer said that whatever I say goes! I think every Sunday evening should be "Scott's friends clean Scott's boat" day. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...