Wow, what a f$+_ing joke. All that money and effort. Lol. Stupid state. Talk about ignoring the biggest economic problem in that bay! I'm just speechless now.
Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
Are they even building a channel? Is it just not done? I'm stunned if this is it! Why would the Danielle family purchase the marina and make a deal with the town of Greece if it's not navigable?
Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
Will the channel be navigable? If there isn't a plan for a permanent channel then it would be a spit in the face of the boaters. If their is a plan in place with the new owners of the marina and the town, you would think their would be a channel right?
Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
Oh I'm sure there "in need" to help there family eat.....lol. Not for nothing, but as they are slinging nests and lead in there, they just might be getting other fish than salmon too. That's ok, let ignore it......
Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
They are making $ off those fish! The ghetto is right above the falls and I don't see them down there ripping away! Holy crap people, the logic that comes out of people's pie holes is amazing.....
Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
Yep, liberals will keep giving the low income or scumbags, a pass. Their is a reason we call them "libtards".
I'm so done with people that have no common sense.....
Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
They devastate the browns at Sandy Creek when they are in. Someone found nets last year too. Geez and the Brownie fishing has been off the last 2 years in the lake......
Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
If you want to know when a shaker is dragging, why not use a Scotty or an offshore? Once you use these you'll never touch another rubber band.
Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters