Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I have a HDS 10", chart plotter gps I just took out. I bought a hummingbird. $750 Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Yup Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. I use 50# braid and I get zero slipping. I put the rubber on the bottom of the arm, NOT in the spot where the line goes through it. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Yes it does Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Small swivel Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. This year I tried about 10' of 50# mono on the end of the wire. My connection is at the reel. Much easier to work with. I'm really liking it this year.Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Yeah, but I'm done. Just trying to help a new tourney, but what do I know.... Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. But your talking a ton more entries for these stats. 17# or 18# seams about right. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Huh? 7 out of 20 really. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. John, this is an upswing? Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Holy cow 20#! Not sure why you would disagree with lake trout, it's been the only game in town for the last 1&1/2 seasons. I would dare to bet if you put a poll on here, it wouldn't be close. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Ok great.ty Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. How much is a 1 probe kit? My interest is peeking on this.lol Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. I understand the browns, you can't leave that out. Not having a LT division is bunk though. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Your talking mono line here. If it makes you feel good when that rod pops, yank away. Just don't keep doing it for as long as the fish is on. Lol Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Dude, I don't see anyone here throwing stones. It's actually very civil because this is a non issue. If that weekend is open for me next year maybe I'll swing down and fish this. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Awesome looking boat! Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. "fishing STARTS to stink"? The worst start to the season ever. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. No, its a bad post. I'm sure it looks like a wife trying to sell a husband's stuff maybe. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. David, if you need a bag, I can loan you one of mine. I have extras. Just stop down to the boat at East Fork in the morning between 515 & 6am. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Ahhhh, I would never joke around on Lou..... Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Get a couple bags and use the main. Don't ruin your weekend! Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. You need some quality time with your land. Lol. I don't trust my line going past the probe to a release. My release on the probe rigger is just above the probe. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Keith, hook that release on the top eye of the ball. Your just lifting the back of the weight up when putting tension on it. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Hey, one mans bad report is another man's treasure. They'll know where not to go. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...