Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I didn't think I'd EVER hear someone say they didn't like the high gear ratio. Lol Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Yup I hear great things about them. I actually broke down and got some today. Man I need to put a spending lock on my wallet. Good thing I did it with a credit card so I didn't have to pay for it.......... Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Is your sonar wire to your battery running next to anything else? Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. 4 years agoI got a tri axle trailer I couldn't get inspected or registered with new york. Maine registration is what I got. $99/5 years and no inspection needed. I got 6 new tires and spent $600 to fix the brakes and everything is all good. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Just shared it on Facebook. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. X2 Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Done! Thank you Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. This was used 1 season on the transom of my boat.I never really used it much. A little too hard to see in the sun. It's better to be on the dash. I have included the ball mount that fits this unit on a RAM mount. If anyone is interested, I may sell the Ram mount which is mounted on a plate that slides into a track system. $80 Firm
  9. Lot 3,4 &5 are gone.
  10. Great turnout! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. $40 with shipping and yes I use paypal. [email protected]
  12. Pirate lots for sale. Shipping extra. Lot 1......$25 Lot 2......$25 Lot 3......$20 SOLD Lot 4.....$35 SOLD Lot 5.......$20 SOLD Lot 6......$30
  13. Hahahahaha! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. SOLD Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. I have a bunch of Pirate 88 blanks in silver, chart/white, black/white. SOLD $3.00 each.
  16. Uh that's ok Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Pics please! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Correct and the mags were 2/0 Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. This is where the treble hook industry sucks. I know that owners are 1 size smaller and the lazers that I use (I believe) are 1 size bigger than the norm. Vmc sizes are the norm. I don't know why they can't get on the same page. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Mixed veggies are gone in the stinger pile. $3.00/each, take your pick. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. 12 nk & DW are pending. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Bombers are Gone.
  23. Guys, I'll split this up. Just tell me what you want . If not, it will be on Ebay soon.
  24. 7 Pirate spoons with rattles.............$30
×
×
  • Create New...