Jump to content

finsntins

Professional
  • Posts

    1,238
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by finsntins

  1. I run a 24 series dual purpose marine starting/deep cycle battery on my boat.troll on a 5hp trolling motor with no charging system and it starts my 90hp main motor with no problem.i don't have elec.riggers,just stereo,f.f.and gps.i can go several trips before I put it on charge.its a napa battery which is made by decca.
  2. pm sent
  3. took a ride out to the lake today.no ice in the bay,the launch is open except for some chunk ice that was blown in.
  4. forget about snowmobiling,go to the show and learn,then when you get back,put the sleds out at the curb with a for sale sign.when you sell them,take the money and buy all the fishing equipment you need!!!!!!
  5. why not just buy them right here on lou,from the lou store?
  6. I am selling a raymarine c120w mfd and dsm 300 sonar module.both work as they should and are in great condition.the power cord is still on the boat,so if you are interested,we can meet and I can power the unit up to see it work.the c120 is a 12 inch mfd and you can run many things through it,like radar,weather,cameras,engine diagnostics,sonar,and gps.it has internal gps antenna,navionics maps,and the latest software update.im asking 500 for the mfd and 250 for dsm or I would take 600 for both.pick up only at this time or we could meet up.pm me with any questions.
  7. and the can is starting to open!!!!!
  8. I hear ya mike,wishfull thinking,i was happy we were able to get out in mexico a couple weeks ago.only month we missed trolling last year was January.january isn't looking to good for this coming year either.
  9. I'm hoping we don't get any ice and we can troll all winter!!!!although its not looking good with the brutal cold coming
  10. yeah,but you get all 3 for just 25 bucksPLUS SHIPPING,what a deal.he is selling dipsys at a great price also!!!!!!
  11. pm sent
  12. none that I know of on the little river
  13. I believe john powell on this site has one for sale.you may have to go back a few pages or shoot him a p.m.
  14. anyone needing a room for the weekend,we have stayed at the quality hotel and suites at the falls.nice hotel with a bar and grill and it is right across the street from the seminar. 240 1st street Niagara falls,ny 14303 716-282-1212
  15. yes,i need 225's min.hp.but looking at 250's or better yet,300's.
  16. fleet tracker,thanks for being honest,they sound just like the fichts I have now,love to be run hard,but don't like to troll,which is the reason I'm re-powering.i have my heart set on Yamaha 4-strokes,but wanted to get some input on the e-techs,thanks again.
  17. trolling with evinrude e-tech? I'm looking to re-power and was looking for input on anyone who has racked up some hours trolling with an e-tech,200 hp and over.i have heard good things about them,but want to know about any issues with a lot of trolling hours on them.feel free to shoot me a p.m.with any info.thanks in advance.
  18. thanks ken for letting me know you received them,please let me know if you have trouble with the 2 older cards.
  19. have they caught fish,gotta love the internet!!!!
  20. control box and outriggers still available.
  21. I had a 25ft walkaround with twin 200's and a 9.9 high thrust 4-stroke yamaha,it pushed the boat just fine up to around 3 footers,wind/waves bigger then that and you would have to run the big motor to get turned into the waves.look into what a "high thrust"motor is equal to,from what I have been told,it is equal in pushing power to a 20hp,believe its cause of the prop size.what ever you go with,go with a 4-stroke,so smooth,quiet,and no fumes,like in a 2-stroke.also,you can use a control king instead of a control box and cables,controll king gives you precise trolling speeds.
  22. big jon rod holders are sold
  23. gimbal mounts are yours kevin
×
×
  • Create New...