Jump to content

Spike_Marx

Members
  • Posts

    160
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Spike_Marx

  1. Nicely done. Thanks for the report!
  2. Thanks for the report! I did have the same thing happen with the ring and hook disappearing. I have a theory as to what happened… I had caught a fish on the same lure earlier and I had trouble getting the hook dislodged. I believe that in the process of trying to get the hook out that I had twisted the eye of the hook from being secure in the ring. The second fish took about 20 feet of line and adios!
  3. Nice! Thanks for the info!
  4. Thanks. Good luck out there!
  5. Great photo! Thanks for the reports. Good luck out there.
  6. Nice! Thanks for the report.
  7. Great picture! Thanks for the info.
  8. Glad you were able to get out. Thanks for all the info. Good luck!
  9. Thanks for the report and the app info!
  10. Nice report. Thanks! Good luck out there.
  11. Thanks for the reports. Good luck!
  12. Sounds like a good trip! Thanks for the report. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Thanks for the report! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Nice! Sounds like a great time on the lake. Thanks for the report. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Wow, sounds like a great day on the lake! Thanks for the live updates! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. 42.84 Canadian is like 28.5 US Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Fished 100 - 150 fow from roughly 8am till noon - temperature was down 80-90 feet. Managed one king (~15 lbs) and one brown (~6 lbs). King came on a large glow J-Plug with rattle. Brown came on a non-magnum Stinger spoon. It was rolling a bit, but was nice to get out and hook up with something... it’s been quiet the last few trips out. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...