Jump to content

Never Ends

Members
  • Posts

    203
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Never Ends

  1. Walker Game Ears
  2. Yes, this is awesome!! I love this thread.
  3. Just to confirm: 1) i did not use my buck tag during regular season or my buck tag for bow/crossbow season in NY. 2) i can now use 2 buck tags during muzzleloader, if killed with a muzzleloader/bow/xbow? If this is true i will quit my job tomorrow and spend the remaining 6 days in the woods.
  4. Trespassers/thief's suck. I knew a guy who would give you a document (permission slip if you will) in order to hunt his land. If you didnt have a Document, you cant hunt, if you did your good... Solved any and every problem associated with that land, for those who were caught without a document of course... Maybe Cuomo can ban trespassers and institute mandatory hall passes to hunt public land?
  5. Hahahaha! Yes, that is awesome!!!!
  6. Suttons in Naples sells them 180-200 last time i bought one
  7. Damn college kids!
  8. Fished 2 weeks ago action was great minimal fleas ran seth greens with 30lb mono dipsey rods with mono and a topline with mono headed south out of DeansCove then north back to Deans west side
  9. Fishing gear is expensive, it took about 1.5k to rig my boat minus the kicker... Nobody deserves that. I hope there is no correlation between college returning and the robbery.
  10. I have a 24.5 chapparall sport fisherman with a 9.9 mercury kicker boat weighs 4k dry, bought in 2017 new. It is awesome and i have never had an issue, tops out at about 6 mph. Ive done the reccomended maintenance each year. I have an eazy steer connecting it to main engine. only run non ethanol highly reccommend it.
  11. And just out of curiosity why r u selling?
  12. The Bassholes are pouring into Sned Acres campground in droves. They must have a tourney again
  13. How many boats are in?
  14. 2.2
  15. Www.fingerlakesanglingzone.com
  16. Paced off the launch 25 of size 13 shoes
  17. What an amazing transition. Camping here for the weekend
  18. I have a quick question for anyone who has any advice on the topic. Today i towed my dads boat on Seneca from Long Point to the Montour Marina. I was wondering how people who are towing get the boats they are towing safely docked. We did it safely, but it was not smooth at all. i used my kicker motor to get slow enough to ease him into the dock and then we made it work. The conditions were basically perfect but i was curious as to how other people go about this? I am a boater and i am sure i will encounter this situation again so any advice is appreciated.
  19. https://www.reelstoriesfishingcharters.com/
  20. NIck Overacker
  21. Is it me or is there a serious lack of advertising for the derby this year?
×
×
  • Create New...