Jump to content

Never Ends

Members
  • Posts

    203
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Never Ends

  1. Thanks For the infor!!!
  2. Anyone ever tried this when weeds are not an issue?
  3. Fished lodi point area, 30-50 FOW, fish at 15-30ft. Copper, planer boards, seth green, leadcore. All lures, 2 hits 1 on copper one on seth green. None to the boat. Was nice to get out in January. Temp was 36
  4. Any idea when the 333 tourney dates might be for 2018? Or the Cayuga Lake LouAll? I understand its early... just curious
  5. I fixed 4 cannon mag 10s for about $150. Got parts off of fish307.com
  6. I have a 9.9 merc 25” shaft for a 24ft chapparral sport fisherman which weighs 3900 dry. Tops out at about 5 knots. Works great, no issues. Just need to connect it to the main because steering is a pain in the ass
  7. Thats the stuff dreams are made of
  8. How about raising the entry fee and extending the derby a day. Start friday?
  9. Wish i had a little more experience out there!!! Good luck guys!
  10. Sunday is looking like a hot steamy windy bag of cat **** weather wise
  11. Add Never Ends to the list please
  12. Caught two in Seneca on sunday with a white michigan stinger polka dot pattern
  13. Ok sounds good! I will know in a week if i am in or not... just did the last 333 tourney and need to wait a week to break the news to my wife.
  14. Do we pay before the 15th?
  15. Cant wait!!! actually might stay for weigh in this time, fishing is somewhat back to normal
  16. Caught 7 Land Locks saturday trolling north of sampson (released 4) with my buddy for 333 tourney west side. Launching from geneva would probably work. Used seth green rigs with bright colored stingers and typical suttons. Marked a ton if fish suspended in 50-70 fow and on the bottom. Fished over deep water 180-250 and 100 ft for lakers. Buddy caught 2 lakers today around long point.
  17. Seneca! If you know what your doing you will catch fish
  18. Greatwork
  19. Details?
  20. Great Job!!!
  21. I am sure he hasnt seen the post on here given the fact that you call him on a land line
  22. I would still use his weights. I bought some from him after the derby and thought they were cheap
×
×
  • Create New...