Beautiful morning just wish the fish would have cooperated. We covered a ton of water from 75 - 295 fow with very few bait balls in 85-90 to fow. We managed one king probably 8-10 lbs on a flasher fly. Lost two small ones at the boat. We ended the day in 75-95 fow looking for lakers but they disappeared too. Lots of blank screens today. The king was caught in 110 fow on a diver out 225. 

Similar story to me.  I headed right out to about 250 and trolled north until over 300.  Very few marks or bait.  Headed back in and took a skippy on the rigger and then another a few minutes later landed another on a slide diver out 250.  Not a whole lot going on from 250 fow to about 110.  Saw a few marks in that area you caught your king.  Trolled in to about 50 fow and thats when i had a descent screen.  Lots of marks and bait.  40 to 50 was best. Took a laker in 40fow on slide diver out about 40 foot and then hooked another a half hour later.  Beautiful morning though!

We're your marks east or west gonna be that way tomorrow but haven't been on the lake In a couple weeks nice to have a starting point last time I fished there was 3 years ago and I blew my engine haven had a chance with the new boat yet