Trailoring my 18' Starweld a long way to fish late Monday thru Wednesday between Wilson and Rochester.  Based on the best producing waters right now, any input on the best port to launch from  right now would be appreciated.  From recent posts, the fish seem to be scattered, waiting for the temp to set up.  Considered starting at Wilson, figuring there is usually a bite of off the bar, but if I can save time washing lures, I'm all ears. Looking for kings.  Also, what site can I find out the expected wave height?  I've seen it mentioned somewhere on Lou, but can't find it now. Much appreciated.  

Fished out of the Oak Thursday evening thru Saturday.  Had decent temps Thurs and Fri. Slow pick on 2 yr old kings and steelhead but enough to keep it interesting.  Sat. Warm water moved in 60 degrees surface down to 60 feet clear out to 350 fow.  Didn't go much deeper.  Rough lake.  Very few fish.  Had 3 quick hits early 130 to 160 fow but couldn't keep them on.  Only managed 2 steelhead rest of the day.  Took one good shot on deep diver with meat, no hook up  A couple on high slide divers with spoons.  Riggers down 44 and 58 with spoons. And 10 color core took fish.  Mainly all spoon bite. Best water was prob 300 to 350 when temps were good  May be ok if cooler water moves back in. Good luck