Fished 80-165fow with most of the fish caught in 120-150 fow.All fish were caught from 6am to 8:30am this morning. Finished 6 of 7 with all fish being Salmon. Biggest was 16 or 17 lbs. 4 spoon bites between 60-100 down. 2 flasher flies bites out 190-210 on 3 diver setting. Pulled the boat out of the water at 11am. Good temp was 95 down today. Rigger bites were green glow alwive on the deep spoon with mixed veggies and orange crush on the sliders. 8" Hulk 14 and Green jeans spin doctors with matching flies took the diver bites. The east/ northeast troll produced all the fish today. Anybody fish out deep today? How did you guys do?

IMG_20230618_063432022_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230618_105855503_HDR.jpg

22610.jpeg

• Like 1

Pretty sure we passed each other out there a few times.  I was in the blue mirrocraft with 2 white outboards.  We were fishing the same area.  Best screen seemed to be 120 to 140. We went 3/5 with 2 junior kings and a laker fishing 730 to abut 1130.  All fish came on slide diver down 70-80 foot  Both kings hit a glow green alewife spoon like in your pic above.  Took a real good rip on a 300 copper that came unbuttoned before we could get to the board.  There were a ton of fish and bait on the graph on the bottom around 85 fow . Not sure what they were.  Although not bad at all, we ran across some fleas.  First time i have seen them around this year.  Nice day to be on the water!

• Like 1

Shawn J, just a suggestion. I have the same boat. I take my Bimini top and clip it in place when on plane. When trolling unclip the front rods on Bimini top. Take 2 sections of a pool noodle and place them on the frame of the windshield. Let Bimini top sit on the windshield on the pool noodles when trolling so it is out of the way. If you have to get to the bow you have to duck under top or just lift it up. Just a suggestion. Good luck and enjoy the boat.

Rick 

• Like 1

Shawn, I run 6 and if I have 3 people maybe 7. Always 2 dipseys, 2 riggers stacked and just added 300 steel this year. Only bring my top if calling for rain or really hot. If top is open and fighting a fish you can collapse the top and set it on to windshield to give your self more room if needed. Then just put it back when done fighting the fish.