Fishing Seventh Lake in the Adirondacks

Does anyone have fishing tips on Seventh Lake, Fourth Lake, and Eighth lake. I am going on a camping trip there and am hoping to catch Lake trout, Atlantic Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout, Pike and Bass. Any tips would help. Thanks!

Fished 7th a couple separate times. Caught a 20" ish landlocked out of there maybe 5-10 years ago with leadcore and spoons the switched over to bass. Also around the same time trolled on a separate outing and caught a small skinny laker one morning with spoons again. Didnt see much for bait but maybe there wasn't much happening the day i was out. That's about it for me other than casting and catching little smallies. I didn't have downriggers at the time. Fished on the outside of the big island in 7th. Theres a good drop along that island from what I remember. Sorry, not much else for ya

Edited by troutman10

I fish a few ADK lakes quite a bit over the years for Bass and Pike . My experience is they are generally rocky. Find weeds and you find fish ..Usually where small run off steams carry sediment down from the mountains . 

I would throw spinnerbaits and in line big mepps over the weeds . I also fish 3 to 5" senkos on jig heads on the weed edges and dropoffs . Colors would be brass blades and black and red or orange . Black Fury is good. For plastics dark colors .Black , green pumpkin, watermelon red flake . The water is tanic or tea  stained . 

Good luck 

• 2 weeks later...