Cayuga fleas

As of Wednesday the fleas were still pretty heavy. Will stay that way until the water starts to cool in a few weeks. I use 20lb Cortland Flea Flicker and the lines are clean until you get to the leader swivel. Flea attachments on the downrigger cables are hit and miss depending on the areas you troll through. A lot of guys complain about using Flea Flicker line. From my experience it works better than any other flea line out there hands down. I just overlay about 120'-130' on my reels while the fleas are active.

Fleas were terrible again today.  I don't know very much about cortland flea ficker line but the blood run stuff didn't and hasn't worked for me.  5 lb mono also has had no effect.  The only thing that is working is checking your gear every 15 minutes or so that I have found

49 minutes ago, Lily 2 said:

Fleas were terrible again today.  I don't know very much about cortland flea ficker line but the blood run stuff didn't and hasn't worked for me.  5 lb mono also has had no effect.  The only thing that is working is checking your gear every 15 minutes or so that I have found

How was the fishing? I'm headed out tomorrow morning

Fishing was a little slower than it has been.  Finding clean water to fish continues to be the biggest challenge because of weeds.  Silvers were in the top 40 to 60 and Lakers were from 60 on down.  Good luck go get em.