for sale : usa Huge tackle sale tomorow and Sunday

I'm retiring from my charter business and have been fishing Lake Ontario for 25 yrs. Many productive patterns you can no longer get as well as the latest and greatest "Hot stuff"  My boat is at Mikes Marina east off CR 40 (the road to the Mexico public launch)  and I will be selling all my salmon fishing tackle tomorrow Saturday the 9th and Sunday the 10th and the sale will go from 5:00 until about 7:00 from my cleaning station. All tackle will sell for 50% of retail and I have pretty much anything you want. What ever doesn't sell I will post here over the winter, Reel Adventure Charters and my name is Capt. Glen Gervais. As soon as you pull in the parking lot you will see my sign right in front of you.

Thanks and hope to see you there. Tight lines and the fishing in the Bay is hot right now.

Edited by spoonfed-1
  • Like 1

I should also mention if you want quantity, for instance a whole spoon hanger full of spoons or whole boxes of flys they will be discounted considerably beyond the 50% of retail. I would rather deal with that kind of purchase rather than piecing stuff out. Everything for sale will be proven fish catching patterns. No junk.

Thanks for looking

Glen

Good luck with your sale and retirement Glenn. Maybe you will jump back into the pro/am circuit like the “old days”. Are you selling your business or just retiring?  Maybe someone would want to buy everything along with the business?

16 hours ago, Gill-T said:

Good luck with your sale and retirement Glenn. Maybe you will jump back into the pro/am circuit like the “old days”. Are you selling your business or just retiring?  Maybe someone would want to buy everything along with the business?

Thanks. Boat is sold and I'm just retiring. My back cant take the pounding from a rough lake anymore.

26 minutes ago, crisco said:

Sale still on tonight at 5:00 regardless of the weather?

Ill be there regardless. Just wont have the stuff laid out but I can show you anything your interested in under the boat canopy.

Thanks