Christmas Fishing

Speedy

Last year was my last as Hospital Chaplain and collected a boat load of new car toys and models.

This year I got sick watching TV News showing a million illegals entering our USA, so I went Fishing...Instead for Real People.  For bait I Used a dozen StarBuck’s hot coffees, Dunkin Donuts, warm gloves, a few new heavy Chamois shirts and a Smile.

Next trip (different spot) I brought two 5ths. of Canadian Club and Jack Daniels (hidden in a brown paper bags) with large bottles of ginger ale and a stack of cups.

Also shook each ones hand and gave each a $20.00. Even a poor lady had a broken shoe lace, so I tied a fisherman’s knot and got her going again.  Last trip I brought my old Scout master’s Pack Basket (from Vermont) filled with camping gear, and warm goodies, and also a $20.00., and gave that to two ladies out there drifting.   Everyone one was a United States citizen.

So I caught my limit and ran out of bait but considered it all good fishing trips.

Merry Christmas

“Tight Lines”

Speedy

Speedy Bob and Real U.S. Citizens- Xmas 2024.JPG

Deacon Bob in blue jacket helping homeless.jpg

Deacon Bob passing out gloves,coffee and cash to homeless.jpg

Pack Basket from VT filled ith Xmas goodies and a $20.jpg

SPEEDY DEACON 2.JPG

• Like 4

Thank you...But I am a real father of four, married 47 years...I'm also a ordained Deacon in the Catholic faith. Can't wait till I get relocated in my house in Newport,Vermont, sometime in March. You know J.C. was a fisherman and all his friends were great fishermen.  Looking forward to learning how to catch those salmon from you guys.

Stay warm and have a Great Christmas season.

"Speedy"

• Like 1