Genny- Missdemeanor Report 05/24

Started out in 120.ft We had a solid pick all the way 200. Ended the day at 1030 , 19 for 23. Mixed bag of kings, Steelies, Cohos and a chicken for good measure. Almost every rig I threw out took a rip, but the highlights had to go to Hog Wild Spin DR and Crazy**** fly 120 on the wire diver. 10 colors, 5 colors and 3 colors all took shots. Riggers from 60 and up with slide cheaters also too shots. Typical red stuff off the sliders, wonderbread mags,and a newer spoon I taped up took a few. When I get a pic of the spoon I'll post it up.

Here is some of the decent fish we took....I love those buck eyes!

010209098.jpg

010209097.jpg

010209100.jpg

010209099.jpg

Missdemeanor,

Thanks for the report - glad to hear you did so well today, and the fish will live to see another day! I agree that it has been one of the best spring bites this year. If you look at all of the variability in the posts with many different lures and set-ups, it tells you that it has been stellar this year.....

We'll be at it tomorrow AM - I appreciate your report!!

- Chris

Stan the browns are around. I just like to target them in mid summer. Besides those steelies are the best fighters in the Lake. Had some great air shows today. I love catching Browns, but there's nothing better than a big ole buck eye charging out of the water.

Chris... Just an FYI I ran some flat lines with spoons off the big boards. They had a small shot on them too....Nothing. The cores were Ok, the divers were good , but the slide cheaters were to ticket....Good luck