keuka lake

Fished from 6:30am till 10:30 and boated 7 lakers, the largest being 22 inches about 3#. I've been able to catch fish but none with any size just wondering if anyone had any tips to catch some bigger ones. I've been mainly trolling with a meat rig with a couple a sutton spoons one about 1' off bottom the other about 4' and i have fished depth from 70' to 140' with same luck. thanks

Mike.. Keuka is the wrong place to go for big lakers... You are right near Seneca, try that... I have done better on Seneca for lakers over the years than I have on Cayuga my "home" lake.... Seneca Lakers are not quite the size on average as Cayuga, but they are more abundant, more aggressive and IMHO easier to catch with consistency than Cayuga. Others will disagree, but I like Seneca better personally... The size of the lakers there is much better than Keuka thats for sure... bob

now your just rubbing it in!! (lol) if you don,t mind me asking what are some of you tips for catching them. I'm just starting out and basically all im useing is a meat rig on the bottom with a couple of sutton spoons, catching lots of fish but no size. thanks