Started the morning in 50' on a north troll. Circled on each fish, worked out to the 27N line and back. Nice breaks on the surface, fish were on the breaks, but not in great concentrations. Boards and slide divers were best. Jets off the boards with DW firecrackers, Steely Dan and NK 5 of diamonds.

Lots of small fish on the surface biggest fish of the day was a nice king on the 500' copper, hit a black spin dr pulling a New Moonshine Carbon 14 fly. Also effective was a 200' copper with a W/W/NSU.

Good fishin'!!

CC

Capt. Carl,

After seeing your results with a Carbon-14 magnum with an added laser ladderback last year, I got a couple at Narby's and they became one of my best producers, including a Fall Derby Brown. (Picked up a nice Coho on one this Saturday too...)

Where can I get a new Carbon-14 fly?

JAM

Jam,

I thought that Narby's had them, I know that Captains Cove has them, just called to make sure and Brandy said they were on the wall.

What you are about to read is secret and you should keep this under wraps until after the spring pro-ams

Moonshine has come out with a standard size (28 size) Carbon 14, Raspberry Carbon and Silver Carbon.

Just got some, haven't had a chance to fish them yet. Ask Narby's, Captain's Cove or Lake Breeze marina to get you some. They will be great lures.

CC