Sandy Creek launch

I am thinking of going out on Sunday for a shake down cruise and troll for a few browns. I have never launched there before usually go to the Oak or I-Bay. Is there anything to be aware of coming in or out of the channel? Thanks.

You should be alright in the channel. I used to go out of there often until my car got broken into in the parking lot. Window smashed and that sort of stuff.  Some people told me of similar experiences in that lot. Neither the Oak nor I-bay have that happen because those parking lots have more traffic.

Stay to the West side of the channel.  Historically, IF there is an issue with the channel, it's only the East side of the channel.  It was dredged two years ago and still should be in great shape.  

51 minutes ago, rolmops said:

You should be alright in the channel. I used to go out of there often until my car got broken into in the parking lot. Window smashed and that sort of stuff.  Some people told me of similar experiences in that lot. Neither the Oak nor I-bay have that happen because those parking lots have more traffic.

Newman's to cowsucker 6 to 12 fow I will be out there as well. 40 years no issues at Sandy.