Steering bracket

Just purchased a 2024 mercury 15 hp EFI kicker motor want to hook up a panther T5 electric steering to it. I cannot find the steering bracket that bolts to the tiller handle mercury marine doesn’t make it can’t seem to find it aftermarket that will bolt to the tiller handle looking for anybody that’s in the same predicament or that might have a solution to this problem thanks 

Just so I understand. Does your kicker have a steering tube? Or is that the part that you need. I had a similar problem with a tohatsu  because it did not have a steering tube. If that is your problem, then I have a solution.

It is a steering tube that clamps onto the motor bracket. They are made by powrtran  for their tailfin steering control setup. They are for sale for $120.99 +tax and shipping.

I have one that I used on my Tohatsu for one season. I am willing to sell mine for $65+shipping

Edited by rolmops

Do a search for “Mercury quicksilver auxiliary steering bracket” and you should see a number of them.  Panther T5 installation video on their website shows them using a Mercury bracket to attach steering rod.  If you bought your motor new from a dealer hey should be able to help you too.  What you need is triangle shaped bracket with a hole for ball stud then 2 holes for bolts to your motor.  Don’t use the the 2 flat plates that Panther sells as a universal mount- I’ve always made my own and never drill or modify my kicker.