for sale : usa Downrigger weights.Torpedos,Balls and Herbie's.

This is Troutman 87 and I am back in making weights again. Torpedos 16 lbs.,12 lbs. and 10 lbs. Balls 15 lbs. down to  6 lbs. 14 and 10 lb.Herbies aka Fish or Dredge weights. Message me on this site or call me 607 535 2390. Thanks for looking.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

I am interested in 2 16 lbs torpedoes! Please let me know the cost? I will give you a call!

Posted (edited)

I’ll send a check what your address?

i’ll have it in the mail today
thanks steve 585 370 5720

broke one off today what’s eta

Edited by plecos4sale

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Labguy32 said:

Looking for 1 16lb torpedo and shipped.   Would the cost be $58?

Yes,$58.00 is correct

2 hours ago, Fishmore52 said:

Where are you located in Watkins Glen, I’m close to you and need two 14 lbs Dredge Fish weights, Thanks

I am not in Watkins Glen anymore. I am about halfway to Corning NY just off State Route # 414.

Good afternoon, I just lost my 16lb torpedo yesterday. Looking to purchase two 16lb torpedo weights from you if you still have some. It looks like that will cost $116. If that is correct, I'll send you a check right away or I may come to your place and purchase and pick up. I would like to have them available to use by next Thursday. I'm not sure if the shipping time will get them here soon enough plus I have to get back to my boat and repair things before I can use them. 

I live 3hrs north east of you and you live about an hour and a half from where my boat is stored near Fair Haven, NY. I live another 2hrs east of my boat. I wouldn't be able to come out till Sunday and that looks to be about 6.5 hrs. of driving in total. My zip code is 13339. Do you think I would receive them by next Wednesday? I could send a check tomorrow but I'm not sure if you'll even get by Saturday.