:yes:

(Your Name) : Fishing Report

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s): (fishing date here)

Time on Water: (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)

Temp/Weather: (85°F and sunny, overcast, rain, snow)

Wind Speed/Direction: (NW at 8 MPH)

Waves: (1-2 Footers, Calm)

Surface Temp: (72°F)

LAT/LONG: (GPS Cords)

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: (0, 5 10, etc.)

Total Boated: (0, 5, 10, etc.)

Species Breakdown: (3 Kings, 2 Bows, 1 Brown, 5 Lake Trout)

Hot Lure: (NK28, White Spindoctor with Green A-TOM-MIC Fly)

Trolling Speed: (2.1 mph)

Down Speed: (1.8 mph)

Boat Depth: (200 ft)

Lure Depth: (80 ft)

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

(add pictures and any other details not captured above here)Well im not gonna dO the pro am but had to support my teammates Musky ,Landshark,and Goffy.After arriving early to the oak boatless waiting for Musky to show up with his home on weels and his boat i had time to spare to visit Capts,Cove and Narbys(great tackle stores to repenish my stocks after fishing the scotty with doublehaul on the rods.I went to the docks to share (get)info and heard more clicking sounds than Sing Sing in a lockdown.there were cigerats burning in ashtrays and frosty beverages on all the boats but no one was in sight and all the cabin doors were shut....musta been lunch time. atfer meeting up with musky and his cuz we shoved offat 3pm to find the hotspot.we did two nice 14 lbrs and 2or 3 short hits .then off for a threesome (sleep)in the camper.With my alarm set for 0430 i was greeted with fresh coffee smell at 0300 arrrgh .nedless to say we were the ONLY boat on the water at 0430(thats AM for you civi types) with a .07mph west erly surface currunt i knew the green water would be in canada again so we set up in a hot spot and picked away for the day after fixing muskys powersteering,rigger,speed temp unit and figuring out his three year old fishfinder ,as with any good boater he was well prepared and left his owners manual home again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well we picked away throught the day landed 7 nice fish in cluding his cuz'es biggest of his life time 18.14.414 lbs (it attacked us after a 300ft run on the riggers)with his cuz reeling in muskys left handed reel with the cordanation of a little girl (if anyone has a couple RIGHT HANDED 47 lc laying around send them to musky)but he got it in and landed it hot with lots of fight left in the boat.made another pass up same line and hit a 21lb salmon in the same spot on the wire and with me on the wheel and cuz still shaking like a little kid trying to smoke 2 cigerrats at once and hOlding the celabratory beverage it was up to musky to grab the rod with his lightning fast reflexes and start the 300ft er 400ft um 500 ft plus fight .with darkness setting us 4 hrs away i knew we had but one option to pull rods and head to port while musky setteled in for the fight .....well 2 cigerrets(musky)and one whole cigar (me) musky gets it to the boat with the viger of a 80 year old (woman) we end our prefishing trip.So their out there for the derby ....two days of nuttin but kings oh darn with a good rigger bite so with the tradiational group hug (musky and me ) i left the boys on there own for the derby to defend our 2nd place finish(from last)of the Scotty ...GO TEAM L.O.U.S.E.R.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AS I ALWAYS SAY GET INTO AND SUPPORT THE DERBY FISHING SOME TIMES BEING IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME WILL PUT YOU ON THE PODIEUM,and the whole DERBY atmosprere is more addicting than king fishing ...so leave the family behind (or get into the derby as a team) even if you dont win or place the things you learn and experiance will be well worth the ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aND THANK YOU TO ALL THE SPONSERS AND VOLENTEERS WHO MAKE THESE POSSABLE AND ALSO HELP OUR FISHERIES WITH THE STOCKING AND PEN REARING PROJECTS JUST TO NAME TWO............. :clap::clap::clap:

Great report Ray, glad to see the fish are there finally. Been a hit or miss venture until now at best. Got spoiled by the gobs of bait and fish at the Bar, but still challenged the gin clear waters at the Oak, only to find active steelhead 90% of the time.

Now take the wifey and the bowser and go camping more than 22 miles from the house :lol:

Mark

Always tough to read :P:lol: but ALWAYS a great laugh :yes:

Hope you got those ladies pointed in the right direction for the tourney :thinking: . With any smarts (maybe Landshark/Mike will make the decisions) they will do the opposite from what you showed them :nod::o:lol::* !

Bob,

I saw your house on wheels parked in the park the night of the captains meeting. I did not see you or I would have introduced myself.

PS I never realized you look like the Skipper from Gilligans Island :lol:

Gambler Looks like you did Alright Congrats and You shoulda Know Muskybob by His Rep Smile

Ray shouldn't that read Lightning Fast ( catlike) Reflexes. Thanks for saying or not that the boat caught the Best Fish when you was Drivin

Also Wish Musky aka Cuz Bob best Pal and Landshark aka Mike and Jeff had gotten on the Kings sat and Sun

Jason and Ray woulda no doubt had a Great time Musky can have a slightly differant way of lookin at it. Tell anyone the best time is catchin fish and friendly banter between the Capt and crew to onlookers it would seem like a fight was fixin to break out, it's just guys bein fisherman i suppose

Public acknowledgement of the GREAT TIME I had Wid Cuz Bob aka best buddy and the Unstoppable Ray how do you spell his last name

THANKS GUYS