Hello Fellow Fishermen & women

Name: (John)

Home Port: (Kingston)

Boat: (The Net Results, 22ft Starcraft 1969 vintage)

I fish for: (Salmon, walleye)

==================

Hello,

Love the site. Have searched for something like this for years and never found it. I appreciate the fact that there is a section for those of us on the Northern shore. I fish out of Kingston so generally have to burn a little fuel to get to the fish. Can't wait to get out to the Main Duck island area this year. Also trailer down to Wellington on occasion for a change of scenery. Experience says we need the water a bit warmer before its worth the trip though. Usually like the surface temps to be in the 60s before venturing out. Some warm weather without rain might help. Last season was a write-off with the cold wet spring. I'm encouraged by the reports out of Oswego this year though. It sounds better than last year already so hopefully some of those fish work their way 30 miles south or so. Wish you all tight lines...

John

Welcome to the site, be sure to pass it along to your other buddies up north so you'll get more reports from the north shore and a clearer picture of the whole lake. Lots of good info here to get your program tuned in so enjoy.