Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

No I do not want to show off or hang them on the wall of my garage.

It is for my dogs. I own 2 very large golden retrievers and they love to chew on antlers. I have run out of antlers and need a few, They don't have to be beautiful just chewable.

If you have any laying around that you don't really care about shoot me a pm.

Thank you.

Posted

I have a bunch I would be willing to part with..  

 

they are down at my camp and can bring some home in the next couple weeks..

 

where are you located?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...